Friday, December 22, 2006

12.22.06

Good morning,

As I sit here in Panera, trying not to get my keys sticky from my cinnamon crunch bagel, I find myself oddly rested. For those of you that don't know, I have been running at 100 mph for that last few weeks without a day off, and I was a lot more run down than I thought. Yesterday, I took most of the day off and spent it with my boys and my adopted daughter (Drew's girlfriend, Gracie). We went to eat and to a movie. It was a great day, and now I am feeling much more rested. This weekend doesn't look as daunting after yesterday.

Speaking of this weekend, I am excited that my friend Jennifer ( http://jennycoomer.blogspot.com/ ) is moving here membership to the church that I serve. She and her family are some of the special folks that make my job a blast, and it will be fun welcoming her.

Well, I better get home and start the day. I will talk to you soon.

See you in His presence...

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Coomer said...

Ahh, thanks Louis!!!!

It feels good and right to be coming home and (re) joining Broadway.