Sunday, December 24, 2006

12.24.06

Good evening,

What a great day we had today. It started with a really sweet time of worship this morning. I am normally not a Christmas song person, but the stuff we did this morning was especially good for me. After Church I got a Christmas present from my friend Jennifer Coomer, a CD that I had been looking at for a while (Leeland, after listening to it twice today, I highly recommend it).

The day wasn't over there, at the 4:30 service this evening, my friend Mike Strautman, who is the best sax player that I have ever heard, came and we had a jazz Christmas.

I just finished leading worship in Celebrate Recovery, and I must say that I am looking forward to the drive to Lexington tomorrow to see my mother and sisters.

I will talk to you soon,

Have a great Christmas day, and don't forget to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus in the morning.

See you in His presence...

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Because of you we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!