Friday, January 5, 2007

1.05.07

Good morning,

As I sit here in a little coffee shop close to my house, I have found myself looking forward to some of the worship things that are coming in the future. My friend Jon Baldwin will be leading worship on February 4th, because I will be preaching that morning in all 3 services. I am both nervous and excited about that. This will be my first time in the pulpit at the Melrose campus. I am also looking forward to March 7th, because we will be doing a night of worship that will include letting our congregation pick some of their favorite worship songs. We will be polling the congregation and hopefully they will give us some examples of why the songs they choose speak to them. We will integrate some of those stories into the night as well.

I better get to work. I am doing the sound design for the state Jr. Miss pageant next weekend and I need to tweak some of the cuts and such. Have a great day.

See you in His presence...

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I'm excited about getting to hear you preach!

Oh, last Sunday we sang my favorite hymn, O For A Thousand Tongues...