Friday, March 2, 2007

3.02.07

Today I had what I can only describe as a Nerd moment. I was on my way to Louisville to teach at a creative ministries festival at Southern Seminary, when I passed the Louisville airport I saw something that made me completely lose focus. There, parked on the the tarmac was Air Force One. Now I know, you say, what is the big deal about an airplane? I haven't ever seen it, and I was struck by how big it was. I'm sorry.

Anyway, I am here at the seminary, and it has brought back memories both good and bad. I ran into the one professor that I had here that I respect the most. Dr. Chuck Lawless. I had him for 2 classes and he just struck me as a man of great integrity and knowledge. It was good to see him and he seemed genuinely glad to see me. That was great.

I better go to sleep. I have more classes to teach in the morning.

See you in His Presence...

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I've totally be amazed by Air Force One.