- My day started by seeing a drawing taped to my dresser from my middle son Joey. It made me smile. He is talented like his mother.
- I then got the great gift of having my oldest son, Andrew be the Front of House sound engineer for worship this morning. He is an amazing servant, and has a great ears.
- During church, I got to watch people be touched by a video that my beautiful wife Jenny shot and edited. She has a way of making the story jump off the screens. God gave me a gift I didn't deserve when he sent her to me.
- After worship, we had lunch together as a family, and then we sat on the couch as my youngest son, Aaron, played piano for me. He is my free spirit, easily distracted, but gifted.
- When he was done, he went to the computer and started to lay down piano tracks for a video that Jenny is working on.
So today has been bitter sweet for me. Mostly sweet with memories, old and new.