Sunday, January 6, 2008

1.6.08

Set List

I Am Free
How Great is Our God
Everlasting God
I Stand Amazed
Wonderful Maker
Just As I Am
O Come Let Us Adore Him

We were down 2 of our regular players today. Both of our keyboardists were gone. It felt really wierd but, it it went really well. I have the best group of people that I get to lead worship with. Another really cool thing that we had today was that during the introduction and first half of Adam's sermon, we used clips from "Planet Earth" and the opening sequence from the Jodie Foster movie "Contact". This was the first time that we couldn't put our entire MediaShout script on a DVD. We had over 7Gb of video today. And I remember when I thought that a 100 Mb hard drive would hold the world.

This week we are going to be doing something during worship that hasn't been done at our church before, and I am very excited about it. Tune in next week to find out more about it.

Peace

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Ooo oooooo ooooo! What are we doing this Sunday? I wanna know! It better be good b/c you've got me all excited!