Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week 4 of WW

Starting Weight - 221.4
Total lbs lost this week - 5.0
Current Weight - 202.4

Total lbs lost to date: 19.0

I have to say that I was shocked when I got on the scale this morning at WW. I went in just hoping to have lost at all. I didn't feel very good about this week. I didn't have anything to base this on, I just didn't feel good about it. I am only 3 pounds away from losing 10% of my body weight, and I have lost over 25% of my goal weight.

My son is going with me, and he got a "jewel" for having gone over 25 pounds lost. He is really doing great.

Thanks for reading. Until next time...

Peace

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I'm not going to tell you how many 2 pound bags of sugar you've lost. But you have lost just about four 5-pound bags of potatoes.

By-the-way, you can totally see that you've lost. Way to go!!

And way to go Joey! That's one more bag of potatoes than your dad!