Sunday, November 19, 2006

11.19.06

Today was a pretty good day. Worship was good, we had a couple of new singers up and they did a good job. The highlight of the day for me was the video and song that was played underneath it. Jon Baldwin, the piano man for the praise team, played a song from "The Lord of the Rings". it was a perfect selection, and having someone like Jon on the team makes the rest of us look good. He is extremely talented, but more than that, he has the heart of a worshipper, and that is translated into his playing. He has the ability to move me even with the simplest songs.

The rest of today has been spent at home, which for those who know me, is not something that happens a lot... I am a bit of a work-a-holic. I have really enjoyed being home today though.

I start technical rehearsals on monday and tuesday for the play, "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever". I am doing the sound design for this show, which entails putting together all the sound effects along with all the music used both on stage and during the pre and post show times. It is going to be a great play loaded with kids. It will go up at Public Theatre of Kentucky starting the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Have a great week.

See you in His presence

No comments: