Sunday, November 26, 2006

11.26.06

I just got home from leading worship in Celebrate Recovery. For those of you that don't know, CR is a worship service that we have at Broadway every Sunday night. It is based on the 12 steps and step studies, but filtered through Christ being the pathway to recovery. Let me tell you that we had CHURCH tonight. The songs that we did were well received, and the congregation worshipped and sang. It was absolutely beautiful. I love this service more and more every time we get to worship with them. I better go to bed now. I must recover before I start again tomorrow.

See you in His presence...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must do pentance ( Our family just watched " The Mission")because every Sunday I think I need and want to go to Celebrate Recovery worship tonight, but I never seem to make it. Janice