Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why my Starbucks is the best, pt 1



I wondered into my local St. Arbucks this morning, saw this, and was reminded why the one by my house is the best. This is just one of the many reasons. The artwork. Not the standard starbucks stuff that you see in every store, but the stuff that is only found on Campbell Lane. You see, they have an artist who works there by the name of Jeff Dehut, you can check his work out here. He changes the signs up often and keeps them fresh and fun.

Just one of many reasons why My Starbucks is better than yours.

2 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Fantastic

Anonymous said...

Louis! I had no idea that you've been blogging about my artwork! Thank you so much for the compliments. I love keeping the atmosphere at my store fresh and new. I'm glad you love it so much! Thank you, thank you!