Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Facelift day 3

Have you ever had one of those days where you couldn't wipe the goofy grin off your face? That was my day today. I got to see the painters completely change the look of the MAC today. I am giving you some pictures of the old look for the MAC stage, and if you want a glimpse of what the new look will be, you will have to come to Soul Life tomorrow night.






























Another reason that I was smiling today was because I got to go see an old friend that I haven't seen in a long time. His name is Chris Carter, and he is a brilliant young lighting designer. Chris is the lighting director at Hillvue Heights Church We got together because I had told him that I was looking for some PAR cans, and he said that he had a few that the leadership at Hillvue told him he could give to me. It was really good to see him and hear about what is going on in his life. Chris will always be special to me.

Now I am getting ready to get something to eat and then spend some time with my boys, and my beautiful wife. Tomorrow is another early day that will end very late. Tomorrow, our greenroom gets shown some makeover love, with the help of one of the guys that is on our praise team, Dean Allen.

later kids...

No comments: