Sunday, September 7, 2008

And the facelift begins...

OK, so I have been kind of quiet the last week or so. Partly because I was exhausted and was taking some down time, and partly because I passed a kidney stone on Friday. Yes, that's right, I said I passed a kidney stone. It sucked and I don't want to ever have to do that again. So I have to start drinking a gallon of water a day.

The other reason that I have been quiet this week is because we are preparing for a big facelift the MAC (where we have our contemporary services). I will be posting pictures and stories along the way.

The first thing that had to be done was taking the cloth that decorated the side walls of the room down. I have a new program on my mac that allows my video camera to do a time-lapse video. I hope to make a video of the entire process when we are done. Below is said video of my son, (and indispensable right hand), striking the cloth on one side of the room.

video

Now, I am off to bed. I will start tomorrow at 6:30am with a bike ride to the church and start un-boxing the new LED lights and such.

Later kids...

2 comments:

Jennifer of Dog.Yarn.Knit. said...

I IS SOOOOOOOO EGGGGGGSSSSSSITTEDDD!!!!

jason said...

that video is off the meter.

I will no longer drink tea and will begin drinking a gallon of water each and every day. I do not want to have a kidney stone...

is it ok if I mix crystal light with the water?