Friday, September 12, 2008

MAC facelift days 5 & 6

Good evening all. This has been an incredible week. The facelift has been exhausting, but I think that you will agree that it has been well worth it.

Day 5

When we started this, I posted a video of Andrew taking the cloth down off the walls. Here is another one, this time it is Ted and I putting the cloth and truss up on stage. We had a really good time getting this ready.




Day 6

Also a couple of days ago, I posted pictures from the MAC before we started the facelift. Well here is what it looked like right before I left tonight...



This is just one shot, there are many others that I will post in the next few days. We are very excited about the new look and I cannot say enough about all the people that it took to, as my friend Jason would say, "Make the magic happen." People like Ted, and Dean, and Jeremy, who worked really hard lugging stuff, folding stuff and building stuff, to help us get here. Also, a huge thanks goes to Russell Simpson and his crew of incredible painters. They took us from empty old room to all the walls covered in time for Soul Life in just 2 1/2 days, and finished the room in under 5. They were truly amazing.

That is all for now. Maybe more later...

4 comments:

Jason said...

Dooood - that is ridiculous.


Seriously.


That is making the magic happen!

Jennifer Coomer said...

Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeesss.

As my mother once said, "I am getted excited!" I can't wait to see it Sunday.

Eric Coomer said...

I am absolutely blown away by how cool that looks! That is going to enhance worship soooo much!

Louis Tagliaboschi said...

Thanks all. I am really excited about tomorrow morning.